stickers

Tout ce qui ne peut entrer dans les autres forums (discussion, coup de gueule ect ..... )

Modérateur : Modos

Répondre
6S9
Débutant
Geolocalization : No

stickers

Message par 6S9 » jeu. févr. 24, 2011 21:08

Hi all! Do You want buy (at Ace Cafe meeting) resin dome stickers:

ZRXOC Price £0,50

memorial AMA winner Price £1,0

At last minute (23th February), I let make also ZRXOA flag - here is only like jpeg. file and colours are not "truly visible" - real colour is Pantone 368 GREEN, and Pantone 286 BLUE (as AMA winner Eddie) price is little higher because I have not much feedback from ZRXOA forum, and is 4colours print (White, green, blue, black on "gold" surface: COST £1,5.

Who want this, ALSO DOME IN TRANSPARENT RESIN!!!
Inform me a.s.a.p.

Is not my business, I do that for friends...and need to know, how many to fabricating, seriously.
For everyone: Primary I give badges personally at Ace meeting. Rest I can send in April by post. Transfer of money:
By paypal to me, or by members on ACE meeting.

Adding infos (adress and Paypal email) for "post delivery" by PM, please!
Postal from CZ to UK and Northern Ireland (cheapest) is £ 1,0. For other countries REXERS!!! Price is to compare with Great British Pound, postal to wherever is appx £ 1,0, standart NONtracking post envelope.

For all who not to going to the ACE, and without Paypal:
I try to arrange payment with Purge, or someone at Ace!
Stickers are ready in April!!! Don't to be so fast for order!
Keep it on the time!

This thread continue "poll" thread.
Josef
For price correction is "AMA winner" and ZRXOA flag width 6cm - 36square centimeters of print and doming, because for 7cm was beatable higher PRICE( resin and print was 49 square cm)
Looks for me decently, fine!

Répondre