Suzuki DR800 Big

Compte rendu des différents essais fait par les membres du forums ... Pas d'a priori, pas de langue de bois ...
69libero
Gros posteur
Bike : ZRX
Geolocalization : No

Suzuki DR800 Big

Message par 69libero » sam. nov. 22, 2014 15:49

It's been 20 years since the first time I got my first enduro Aprilia rx 50 CD replication 3 gears, I never understood what the hell was I CD.
My myths were various Tenerè, RC600, dr750, Africas twin various .... but also TDR125, k7, w8, Tuareg rally etc.
The Rx was high weighed a lot for me, I was used to a beta "mio" meager 50kg scooter. Once gone, I felt the Lord of the road.
The next day it was raining and I wanted to retreat the same use it to go to school. Accustomed to a drum brake, I cimentai unhealthy in my first gesture of the day, I jumped on the sidewalk to pass the car and when getting off the car in front pinned and I did the same. The panorama became vertical motion and leg and I crawled on the road and helmet on the edge of the sidewalk, needless to say I bragged a lot once I arrived at school.
After I passed the Rx for a short time on a Yamaha WR 200 2t dubbed "the monster", the premature end of the front disc and clutch made me leave early.
Then vacuum for 6 years.
Love to 26 years with the ZRX and now here I am driving a fucking bison.
Dr 800 is the single cylinder motorcycle serial biggest known in universe.
Weighs nearly 200kg, the saddle is at 876mm from the floor (I am tall 1700mm), is a beast .
To make the first move you have to put it on you body and push on the handlebars, you seem to be a child who pushes the bike's dad.
I touch the tips to the ground, it's all a game of balance.
Turn on and it seems a cultivator, then remove the air and feel that the pace drops, becomes more gentle.
Once aboard the vibrations of mono are a gentle massage to the scrotum, like a tongue brush it with female quick taps.
You are the god of the road, fuck! Now I understand those who make the bullies with the suv, you're at the top and if you get up yet higher!
Already images feathers here and there, but ... stop! What do you want wheelie? You should do it with the clutch, and possible engine damage, why?
After 30 km/h is a big cylcle , slalom in traffic is challenging to parked cars in columns, but there are walkside for this.
In moving traffic you have to take risks, especially with the brakes, the front you forget it, just restrains evil, much better than the rear.
Holes, manholes no longer exist, we can bend, brake do whatever you want, she will not do anything that is not predictable.
Glisse many as you want, just climb and let the clutch gently, if no jumps!
Gas, always open, not a runaway horse, you should use it from 3000 to 6000 is that makes you enjoy them, imagine that you are sitting on an old leather chair comfortable and to have anti-aircraft machine gun between his legs, here it is.
Fuel? I wonder whether it goes to gasoline. with 21 liters (full is 24) I did 347 km, running.
Handlebar too close is true, very comfortable on the street and in lousy off, if you get up you seem to have it in the knees.
Vibrations, moving from the platforms to the handlebars from low to high speeds, but they are nice vibration.
After 300 km of fun but you have to pay the bill, sitting too straight and loaded on the lumbar, force the handlebars? hurt his neck and shoulders. Aerodynamic exposure? only the shoulders and arms.
If you go fast seems to sing an old racing bike, which has'm tunf tunf of big piston that is a pleasure.
Delivery? Carburetors are talking about, not for ladies.
If I did say that I could drag by the heat .....
When around with DR I fear for others, is not a proper motion, I mean, in every competition spontaneous road there are rules that must be respected. Type that you do not jump on the sidewalks, traffic islands, roundabouts etc. instead dr does.
Seems like when met with a sailor of a port in a fucking filthy and cold Eastern European town, you'll never know if behind his back holding a knife or a broken bottle, but you know it is there ready to everything to kill you, himself and his friends if they try to stop him.

Répondre